Thursday, July 23, 2009
Wondering
I am wondering what the motive is behind the periodic rearrangement of my office at work. I'll come in to find my chairs all stacked in the corner with the garbage can on top, or my couch pulled away from the wall and placed in front of the door. Yesterday my mouse cord was wrapped all around my monitor and the keyboard was stashed in my desk. Pictures were moved to different walls and items on the bookshelf and in the desk were moved. I do not share my office with another co-worker, and I close the door every time I leave for the night. I have talked to fellow employees and have learned that the boss/owner is the culprit. Its very frustrating to put everything back and rather embarrassing when I have to do so in front of a student. And if having this happen every few weeks wasn't frustrating enough, I'm the only one it happens to! What is the deal?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Annoying! My first thought was maybe the janitor moved things when cleaning.
ReplyDeleteWhy would he do that?