Monday, September 7, 2009

Frustrations

The are several reasons for my absence. The first of which is that my employers seemingly are doing all they can to tank my career as a helicopter pilot. I've been undercut, lied to, and all around been mistreated. As a result, all but one of my students have gone to other instructors. The remaining student, if I can get the cooperation from my employer, will be finished with his training this week or next, so I'm basically out of job, perhaps my career. I've been told by my boss that I'll be given new students and will be able to train them to the private pilot level only. We'll see how that promise is fulfilled. Currently I am sending resume's to every flight school I can find. I am also preparing for the worst by sending in applications to Home Depot, Lowe's, and other such places.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!
    I'm glad you're not giving up on your dream, even if it may take an unconventional route to get there.

    ReplyDelete